Sunday, April 30, 2006

Where Have I been?

The short answer: working. The long answer: not gonna tell you. At least not at this moment. So what could possibly motivate me to make any sort note after several months of virtual silence? (I won't blame you for deciding not to visit my blog after such a long time, so if you see this update long after I've written, it's all good) I have opened an online gallery through deviantart.com. My gallery is at artcresc.deviantart.com and I have submitted my very first official piece of online art.

Sometime in the future, I will make this available for purchase, but only after I've produced a more substantial amount of work to offer greater variety for potential collectors. Of course, the print option for the low resolution drawing is always applicable. This is a risk artists may have to take, but it certainly helps to get the art out into the world consciousness.

So, please visit my online gallery artcresc.deviantart.com and don't worry about not seeing anything new for awhile. I figure I should be able to upload at least one piece a week, and possibly some "scraps" for good measure.

Smiles. : )

1 Comments:

Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Lots of emotion in both sketches. Really reminds me of another series of sketches I have seen sometime in my life done by another fine artist. Maybe I will remember who or where. Maybe it was an animation or something. Really rings a bell though.I see real talent there.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home